On July 7, 2007 I ordered a Cramco Element Dining Room table with 6 chairs, item # 51cra-B1, from the Diningroomsuperstore.com for $837.83.It was charged to my Discover Credit Card.

I was told I could expect delivery in 4-6 weeks. After 7 weeks I called and was told it was back ordered at the factory, and delivery would occur until after Sept 15, 2007. I called after the 15th, and was told they would get back to me in another two weeks. After three weeks, Oct 5th, I called again and was told the factory said it was still backordered and they would get back to me in two more weeks.

I then called the Cramco Factory and was told there were no backorders for the Diningroomsuperstore and I should contact the store. I called both the Diningroomsuperstore and Jay's Furniture Barn asking to speak to the owner or a manager and was told they were not availible, to leave my number and they would call, it has been five days and still no calls.

3 Months, No Delivery and they charged my Credit Card back in July, I small a scam.

Had an Experience with Dining Room Super Store?

Comments

Harvest, Alabama, United States #1681

This is happening to me and many others as well. Please contact the Attorney General of Michigan State and file a consumer complaint. You can do it online and maybe if enough of us complain they can help us stop this business from scamming people.