Langley, Washington

This company did not inform me that the purchase I made was on extended backorder until I inquired about the shipping date two months later.It has been six months!

They will not refund my money without making me give them 20% of what I paid. How does this make sense? Nor have they ever addressed to resolve my concerns from my countless e-mails. They also did not respond to the Better Business Bureau complaint I filed or the Attorney General complaint I filed.

They are stealing money from consumers by not producing the goods that we have trustingly purchased from them. Do not buy anything from diningroomsuperstore.com unless you want to give them money for nothing in return.

Please Beware of this company's unethical business practices!

Had an Experience with Dining Room Super Store?

Comments

Norridge, Illinois, United States #19665

They filed for bankruptsy back in March or April sometime.Call Mr.

Jayson Atchinson (CEO of DRS) at their brick and mortar store: Jay's Furniture in Niles, MIchigan. Don't be surprized if he is NEVER there after your 1st call!!! I have asked for my file with the BBB to go to the Michigan AG.

Good luck!:sigh