I ordered a dining set from Diningroomsuperstore in jan 08.Whenever I called to ask about a status they would give me the run around.

After waiting for 8 weeks and not gfetting and good answers about where my table was I called to my credit card to dispute the charge. What I found is that if you wait longer then 60 days to put in the dispute they can not help you. In March08 when I contacted the BBB the BBB reported that the company was closing it's doors and their customers would hear form their lawyer soon.

It has now been a month and I have not recieved anything from a lawyer and the website is still up and running.Please do not order from this company you will lose your money, I lost $1000.00

Had an Experience with Dining Room Super Store?

Comments

Peeling Leather Sofa from Ashley Furniture Ashley Furniture "We purchased a leather sofa and love seat from Ashley Furniture,Springdale, OH in November 2008. I have paid around $1000 for these.It has not been 3 years since our purchase..." Read more Home Zone Furniture - HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! HORRIBLE! Home Zone Furniture "I purchased a full bedroom suit and couch from Home Zone on 1/12/17 and the furniture was delivered on 1/17/17. In the process of bringing the items into my home..." Read more Ashley Furniture - Bought durablend leather couch and loveseat peeling and cracking. Ashley Furniture "Purchased a durablend leather couch and loveseat from Ashley 2 years ago it started cracking and peeling everywhere. Called the MFS protection plan said not covered normal wear and tear...." Read more Rooms To Go is a total scam, especially for its "Force Field" project Rooms To Go "The quality of RTG furnitures sucks! And their so-called "Force Field" treatment is a total scam!!!! Purchased one Cindy Crawford Sidney Road sofa, one loveseat and one ottoman from RTG's supercenter..." Read more Car Part Planet - Terrible Experience Car Part Planet "I never submit reviews but as bad as my experience was i am going to. Engine showed up late. Extremely rusty on the inside (see attached photo) and full of..." Read more Regency Furniture Fredricksburg Rip Off Regency Furniture "We bought a bedroom set and recliner sofa 6/30/17. Told 2 to 4 weeks by sales lady. When paying for it we were told up to 8 weeks and up..." Read more Empower Laptop - Motherboard ..... TRASH !!!!! Empower Laptop "Acquistato MB ... Arrivata non funzionante. Rispedita,a spese mie, arrivata altra MB...non funzionante. I "signori"credevano che volessi fregarli così ho fotografato le MB insieme in cui erano evidenti i numeri..." Read more Goggles4u - Not Good. Very Poor Quality Frames Goggles4u "I purchased 3 pair of glasses. Within 6 months 2 pair had broken frames. Now these aren't heavily worn or played sports in. They sit on my desk and get..." Read more